Thursday, October 2, 2008

Better go to Bed

So I think I am procrastinating going to bed. I watched Made of Honor one and a half times (after which I read on another blog that Project Runway Season 5 has been going on! WHAT!). On to that topic (yes, I am rambling), I decided to go ahead and watch on youtube.com episode 12 and just skip everything (I'll watch it all when it comes out on DVD). I feel completely out of it because we have to rely on our blockbuster rentals to give us news of the outside world. Well, either that or my receptionist at work, Sarah (today she introduced me to the Veronicas). It's because we get NO TV RECEPTION at this house we are renting. Lame-o! So, I am sadly behind on The Office as well. 

Done with the rant...Anybody else watching Project Runway? can you tell me if Kenly (Is that her name?) has been that annoying the entire first 11 episodes? 

Okay, other news, the digi nirvana sale ends on Saturday, so go and check out the 29 cent quickpages and 39 cent spooky alpha! 

Also pick up the new October Challenge Minikit! It's of course, very halloweenish. I'm sure there will be a rant soon enough about how much I love fall and halloween, what my kids will be wearing, and so forth. I know you are just DYING for that rant (listen, please know that was sarcastic!)

Hope everyone has a fabulous Friday tomorrow!!!

1 comment:

Theresa Marie said...

YES! I LOVE LOVE LOVE Project Runway... and as for Kenley... yes, completely annoying and whiney the whole first 11 episodes! Sad, because some of her stuff is cute...and original, but I just don't care for HER and her whiney attitude.