Thursday, September 25, 2008

Things I'm Obsessed With

I was just on decor8blog and Holly was asking what our obsessions are right now. I've actually been meaning to post a couple of things I love right now, so here they are:

I think this is the Univers font of silverware. The proportions are so beautiful and timeless. Modern, sleek, and classic! It's from Crate and Barrel and called the Cirrus Set.

I found this doll on etsy. The link is:http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?ref=vl_other_1&listing_id=14182467. I think it is super darling.

This one's from cb2.com. I've been in love with peekabo tables for a while. Other than budget, I have no idea how it would fare with my 1 and 4 year olds....I'm not sure it's made to stand up to finger prints....but I love it anyway!

This one certainly is not for everyone. I LOVE Bertoia chairs though. I like the shape and design.

2 comments:

Teri Martin said...

Love your obessions! Holly's blog post was great!

Siri said...

Thanks! I know, I love it when Holly has everyone tell what they are into! I love reading what everyone is loving so I can add to my own obsessions!