Saturday, September 20, 2008

Los Cabos

Hi everyone! I know I haven't written for a while because I was in Los Cabos this last week doing a convention for work. The resort we stayed at was BEAUTIFUL! I'd highly recommend it to anyone. It's called the Westin Resort and Spa. Got lots of sun and "baby" pena coladas as they call them (non alcoholic). Josh went fishing on Tuesday (he was sea sick the entire time) and we went on a catamaran cruise with snorkeling (the coral reef wasn't so great, but it was fun anyway) and I loved all the people at the convention! Here are some pics!












If you want to see cute videos of the girls, SuiKim has some on her blog (she watched them). SuiKim and Steven's Blog

2 comments:

ebudd said...

Carina, you look gorgeous in the picture of you sitting at the restaurant! A resort vacation sounds so nice . . . (dreaming) . . .

Amy said...

Wow, so fun! I am glad that you guys could get away and have some time together. Rudy and I are going to the D.R. in about a week without the kids. I can't wait!!!