Tuesday, December 30, 2008

2Peas, Card Nirvana, and New Year's Resolutions

Have I mentioned how much I look forward to Tuesdays now? I love going over to 2Ps in the morning and seeing my new products up. It's so fun! I never really had the anticipation when I owned Digi Nirvana because I'd just put products up when I wanted. 

This week I put up the Cupcake kit and Flora kit at 2Peas. Next week the Playtime Kits (Boy and Girl) comes out. Also, if you have a chance, I changed a few subcategories at cardnirvana. Check these subcategories designs.





I have also been thinking about New Year's Resolutions for a while and one of my resolutions is to get more in shape. I've been going running for a few months now but I am COMPLETELY inconsistent. I'd run for 3 miles one day and then not get around to it for two more weeks. So one of my new year's resolutions is to go running at least 4 times a week...hopefully more than that. So I thought I'd start a Challenge at NikePlus and see if any of you want to join me. The goal is to run 100 miles by March 28th. If anyone wants to join in this challenge, it's called the Card Nirvana Challenge and is by invite only. If you want to be part of this challenge (PLEASE DO!), you need to have a Nike Plus account. Just comment on this post with your NikePlus email so I can invite you. I'll even throw in a $12 gift certificate (2 cards) to card nirvana to everyone who actually runs the 100 miles within the 90 days!

Okay, so hopefully this motivates me to run more and get a little thinner for the wedding I have to be in April 3rd (that should be motivation enough!), but it would be fun if we all did it together. If you don't have a NikePlus, I would totally recommend buying one. They are about $30 and you don't have to buy Nike shoes. I have a small pouch that my sensor is in that attaches to one of my shoes. I bought it for about $12 at a running store. Before the NikePlus, I hated running. Now I love running. It's so nice to know how far I've gone and how much I have left. 

Anyway, hopefully some of you will join me!!! Click here to see the challenge. 

Here is my new mini-running me:). Okay notice that I've only had 10 workouts? That is since August. Ya, that's how bad I've been. So join this challenge with me and lets get running!


1 comment:

Jenni said...

Love your running challenge!!! If I hadn't gone and gotten myself prego I'd be in!!! I'll be with ya in spirit...on the elliptical and walking!!!