Tuesday, December 2, 2008

So I started a post...

I actually wrote two paragraphs yesterday with the complete intent of posting, but somehow I got interrupted and my whole day was crazy to begin with. I turned 29 yesterday. I also had my work Holiday Party (In which I was the Event Director for...so I working not GOING to a work party). It was really fun because it was a fabulous event—It was at the Grand America and the food, my oh my, was SPECTACULAR! So my day was filled with getting ready for that. Josh gave me a nice card that was a Happy Birthday from Obama (just what every girl needs, hehee) and a gift card (also a VERY smart gift for this girl of his!).

I wanted to post on Thanksgiving, but of course, didn't get around to it. Josh and I ran /walked in the Cold Turky race on Thanksgiving morning. After a glorious 6K run (Josh hadn't trained, I run a bit), Josh and I walked back to our car to find that it was out of gas. Brilliant! Uncle John came and saved us, but I was feeling a bit frantic about the turkey that was sitting in my oven at home. It all turned out okay though as my turkey was still in beautiful shape (and was perfectly delicious as I brined it for the first time this year...I completely recommend it!) when we got home after picking the kids up from Liz and Tim.  Anyway, Thanksgiving was good, but what was REALLY good was the long weekend of hanging out. This is our first year of not being in school during the holidays and it is NICE! No studying although Josh did have to work a bit. Somehow I can deal with that SO much better than all the studying.

As it is Tuesday, my digital kits are up and rocking out at Two Peas. Some of it you have seen before: Simply Solid Collection, Element-ary Collection, Autumn Sparkles, and Worn Stamps. I added a new Winter Wonderland kit though.




Be sure to check out everything else in my shop there! Hope you are all having a happy December!

3 comments:

Jenni said...

CARINA!!!!!!! Happy Birthday my dear! I thought of you yesterday!!! BTW--I emailed you and it got returned to me! I need your update for the Elms Crew newsletter...the same info as usual: address, phone, email, blog, kids and ages, and an update! PS--totally proud of you for all you're doing on 2Peas!!! You rock!!!

Siri said...

Sending you an email now, Jen!

Theresa Marie said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!