Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Hooray, I'm officially on 2Peas!

It's Tuesday, and it means that my premier on 2Peas has happened! Go check out the Digi kits or my name here! Enjoy!

A couple of days ago, we watched Dan in Real Life. It was fantastic! I was afraid I was getting a glimpse into what my darling little girls might be turning into though...Ahhh!!!



I'd totally recommend renting it. I thought it was good flick ESPECIALLY if you like Steve Carrell (which I do!).

In other news, I have been looking for a black dress for a formal I have for work. It was AWEFUL! I just could find anything age appropriate, sophisticated, and modest. It's like those things aren't allowed to go together. I tried everything online (Nordstroms, Dillards, Macys, specialty boutiques, and more!) and the malls (Banana R, JCrew, etc). After much searching and being completely annoyed at the selections, I saw a girl in a shop wearing EXACTLY what I wanted. She said her neighbor owned the shop she bought it from and it was online (music to my ears!!!). Anyway, I'm sharing with you because it is a FABULOUS store! It's call the Shabby Apple.


I love their selection...it's modest, but fashionable. i got the Antiquated with the red sash (the perfect christmas dress!).

No comments: