Friday, November 14, 2008

Big News! I'm Moving to 2Peas!

Hi everyone! I know, I know, I haven't updated for a while and I SERIOUSLY have so many photos, etc. etc that I have been meaning to blog. This one is going to have to be a short one though because I have a lot of preview-making to do tonight. Why you ask? Because, the good news, is that I am moving my entire store into Two Peas In A Bucket!!!! I am so excited for the move and I hope you guys will check me out there! I'm the newest digital designer and I think it's going to be a great group to work with!!!!

The sad news is that because I am moving to 2Peas, I will closing Digi Nirvana. Digi Nirvana will be redirected to Card Nirvana (which will still be up and running as usual—in fact you should see all the cute new baby announcements and holiday cards!).

Digi Nirvana's closing date is this Sunday (yes! I know it is fast!), November 16th and a few of my products will be premiering at 2Peas on Tuesday November 18th! Thank you all for your support of Digi Nirvana!

1 comment:

Susanne said...

Wow! That is great news, Carina! Two Peas in a Bucket is HUGE!!! Congrats!