Friday, June 27, 2008

Just a regular Ole Day

These a couple of quick pictures we took this morning! I just felt like the girls looked so sweet this morning! (I guess I feel that everyday but I actually had the camera within reaching distance this morning).




Siri was insistent on taking a couple of pictures of me and Flissa. Not bad for 4-year-old with the light behind her subjects, eh?



Congrats on the winners in the Happy Place in the forum! Have fun with your free letters of love quickbooks!

3 comments:

Karin Hopkins said...

Definately cute girlies! Don't you love when your 4 year old thinks she's a better photographer....Kylee sure does! I hope you guys are getting settled in your new place!

SuiKim Friedmann said...

Pretty good job there Siri! Fliss is growing up so fast!!! How cute my nieces are!

Anonymous said...

Love your blog - thanks for the Quick book!!!