Monday, June 16, 2008

Look at this cute guy!

My sister-in-law had me make this for my nephew's upcoming first birthday...Isn't he a cute guy!



In other wonderful news, the website is back in business! You'll notice some of the descriptions are missing, but those will come back soon. There is also a brand new forum! Check out the happy place because the first 50 people to signup and make a comment in that column will get a gift certificate to sample something from the shop.

You'll also notice Alica and Megan's stuff up now too! Check out there stuff at: http://www.diginirvana.com/zen_cart.store

Here's is my new mini line...currently only 2 paper packs are up(only the first one is show here)! 

4 comments:

Theresa Marie said...

Cute party invite! (great extraction) I'm SOOO glad that the site is up, and it does look fabulous! LOVE the new line and looking forward to working with Alcia and Megan as well. This is all so exciting!

The Pick's Patch said...

Yeah! You're up and running again! It looks AWESOME!!! I hope I'm one of the first 50!!! ;0)

ebudd said...

Carina, I ran into Liz tonight - Caroline and Charlie are in the same Tee Ball league at the U Fieldhouse. She said that you guys live close by - I'd love to have you and the girls over for lunch or the whole fam over for dessert on Sunday or something.

Sorensen Family said...

That is a cute invite! Liz is so creative! I cant believe all of the babies born last year are hitting their one year mark! Time does fly! I am glad you guys made it safe to Utah and hopefully you guys can start coming to EVERY family party now! Right? Isnt that what you guys missed about not being here? :)