Monday, May 26, 2008

Woe...My website!

I have to say "sorry" to all about the current state of the website. It is entirely out of my hands right now with my hosting company doing all sorts of weird things to it. It has been so frustrating, but be prepared to see the new website this coming week with addition of two more designers, Alicia and Megan!  

Oh, and Amy P. I just downloaded the 'trail' pictures, and I will be sure to get that story up soon! 

Because, I can't get to those pics right now (and I REALLY should go to bed), I will just share one quick story. We attended our new ward on Sunday. We are really liking it (but we miss you St. Paul Ward!). Siri, jumped right into Primary and had a great time. It also so happened that the Sunbeams were giving the sharing time for the entire Primary that day. All the sunbeams decorated little yellow visors and wore yellow shirts over their church clothing. The children were asked several different questions, but this was the best one: "How can you shine for him (Heavenly Father)?" 

One child said, "When I obey my father and mother." Another said, "When I am a good big sister." Then it was Siri, who was asked, "How can you shine for him?" Her very serious reply, "By rainbows." Ha ha ha! Just trying to make our mark on the new ward!

4 comments:

Tiffany B said...

By Rainbows lol. Glad to hear from ya and hope things get better for ya soon. I am sure life is a bit stressful right now with the move and getting settled.

Theresa Marie said...

How frustrating about the site! It's hard when things are out of our hands :(
Siri = ADORABLE! "by rainbow" :D AWW! That is seriously really cute.

Amy said...

Siri always knows how to liven up church! I hope you find some good friends in your new ward!

The Pick's Patch said...

I love it! I'm not sure Siri can top her last week in the St. Paul ward!! That was classic and I laugh just thinking a/b it...only b/c I know our time will come, has come...can't wait for the pic's