Saturday, May 31, 2008

Once again, Digi Nirvana...

So I am told that Digi Nirvana will be back up and running sometime on Monday. I am SO sorry for the inconvenience everyone! The website is coming back new and improved! There will even be a new forum (which probably won't be up until Wednesday).

In other news, Siri had an emergency room visit at 1am in the morning last night. I'm not going into the details because it is too sad and too gross. Basically, she had been vomiting for 24 hours and was getting worse. Turns out she was clogged from the other end. She is feeling much better today (after nap and fluids), but is complaining because she wants to eat (and, of course, cannot). She is now on the BRAT (banana, rice, applesauce, toast) diet for a couple of days. It's been a rough week with the girls but we're glad both of them are okay (Flissa was sick for a couple of days with the stomach flu before this AND there is the  bleeding thumb incident—what, haven't told you about it? Basically, she had a thumb that would not stop bleeding...not much more other than a frantic mom, a run to the pediatricians office and a frantic mom).

All's well that ends well.

3 comments:

Amy said...

Ugh! I hate having sick kids, especially when you aren't sure what is wrong with them. It can be so stressful. I guess you've choosen a new pediatrician in the short time you've been there. Well, I'm glad that everyone is on the mend.

Susanne said...

No fun at all! I hope Siri feels better soon!

Tiffany B said...

I am glad your girls are feeling better. When it rains it poors huh? HUGS.