Friday, April 4, 2008

Happy Morning

I woke up this morning to hear Siri playing with Legos on the floor of my bedroom. I was little confused because it was 7:15am ,and I had not heard Flissa. I peeked in on her, and she was playing in her crib. Siri, of course, ran into the room to joyfully hug her sister. As I fed Flissa and Siri cuddled, I couldn't help saying to myself, "I love my life!"

Perhaps this is a very silly thing to muse on this morning, but if you knew the chaos that IS my house, my inability to just get myself put together in the mornings these days, and the inability to find some type of work/life/balance...well, you'd know that this is a big deal for me. THIS is my nirvana! Thank heavens for little girls!

3 comments:

Andrea said...

That's SO SWEET!!! I love the rare sweet moments my kids have amidst our chaotic lives too!

BTW - just read about your vacuum situation. That's kinda funny that you've been using the hand-held for the whole house. I think everytime I had to grab that, I would run to the computer instead to order the part I needed. LOL :) I think I would've also just said "well guess I can't vacuum since we don't have the belt!" ha ha

Siri said...

I know, i KNOW! You'd think that was what I would do...but I guess I'm just too dense!!!

Scott and Heidi Family said...

Oh yeah, it's those precious moments that make it all worth it right? Love it! And I just heard about your plans to head back west--yay! We'll have to play...