Thursday, April 10, 2008

Finally getting around to posting it!

So here is the inspiration for the challenge and my layout:



I decided to keep it simple and just focus on a few things from the ad. I chose to focus on color and some of the simple bold text. I love this ad because I think it is really versatile. I like the idea of doing a lot of little photos down at the bottom to mimic the layout or just doing a sepia tone layout with one color popping. Check out the gallery to see the rules and prize for this challenge!

3 comments:

Tiffany B said...

Love that cute photo and what you did to add to it. Great inspiration.

Anonymous said...

this is so cute, carina!! love what you came up with ;)

SuiKim Friedmann said...

Carina, this is one of my favorites! It is so beautiful - I miss your girls!