Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Make your Blog a book!

So I was perusing digishoptalk today and someone posted a link I have been looking for! It's a company that changes your blog into a book. The thing that I love the most about it, is that this sort of takes care of two birds with one stone. I can blog/journal...well, at least the highlights, and then get it into a family book! It makes me so happy! I like digi scrapping because I think it really captures the moments in our lives that are interesting and beautiful, but I tend to put a lot of "other" stuff on my blog...things I'm into, funny antidotes about the kids, etc.

So tired of me rambling about it, and just want the link....lol. Here is it http://www.blurb.com/create/book/blogbook . Check it out and tell me what you think!



4 comments:

Unknown said...

Carina! This is great! I've been wanting to find a way to publish the posts that my family has been making for the past three years. Thanks!

ebudd said...

That is AWESOME! I've only been blogging for about 9 months, so I'll wait a bit, but it makes me feel really good to know that when I get enough material I'll have something to do with it besides having it disappear into the big wide web.

Susanne said...

I've heard several people recommend this site. My sister-in-law used blurb to publish their blog into a book and she said it's really good quality. I'm totally going to do it, too!

Theresa Marie said...

Yes! I saw this a while back and wondered where it was that did this! :D Thanks for posting the link! :)