Thursday, March 20, 2008

This attempt...

This is an attempt to simplify my life!!! I mean, I started Digi Nirvana because I wanted to stay home with my two little girls, but still design. So having a separate blog for my family and for digi nirvana doesn't make too much sense. I feel like I will really be able to BLOG if I have just one of these things...because let's face it, my live with my family and everything that I am doing with digital scrapbooking...it all is my life. I can't separate the two.

So I make an upfront apology to my friends that will have to see my digi kits and products on this blog and I make an apology to customers of digi nirvana that don't really want to know that Siri and Felicity went to a spring bonnet party today (which they did and it was so FUN!).

Anyway, nirvana...I'm looking for that and one blog will get me one step closer.

No comments: